Sunday, May 9, 2010

Yahoo!

Alhamdulillah 3rd Sem is officially done and over with! This means I have time to finish the sewing of tudungs and any other needleworks which I so love to put my hands on. Oh dearie me! Got so much in mind, got so inspired by the crafters online with their darn creative works and yes, very presentable blogs as well! Some are funny in their own way, some use Malay, some use very good English (salute!), some try their best to write in English.

With Sem III, done, Sem 1 new Session 10/11 is very highly anticipated!? Yes? No? Many things will be changed with the reshuffling thing and all! Oh dear! oh dear!

Doesn't matterlah with all that! I'm gonna sit here and get my hands on the needles, long and short, blunt and sharp, sew and knit away.

This reminds me that my wardrobe of fabric for tudungs need to be spring cleaned and my basket of yarns need to be revisited... and oh ya! where to put the felt? Kunun2 nak bertukang felt pulak! terlalu ambitious!

I need a good cup of coffee that can keep me awake while knitting the pouches and whatever-nots!

HummHummHummm....

No comments:

Post a Comment