Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Knitting


My old stationery carrier, lying flat on my desk. Been using this for ages! day in, day out. Roll it down and there you have it! Stationery container!! Charming idea? Thank you! This was purely accidetal as I actually wanted it to be a clutch purse, but at that point in time, was too lazy to put zipper or magnetic closure, so, I attached a string and turned it into a drawstring pouch instead and oh so marvellously has been my stationery carrier since circa 2005? Really? THAT long? oops, me not sure! lost track.



As for this baby, I plan to make this to replace the old one, come new semester and the anticipation of the new curriculum, everything should be new, just as a means to forget the anxiety of juggling the new duty, which is still in a big question mark! Oh well... better to kill the time with something fruitfull... knit away momma. :P
















No comments:

Post a Comment