Monday, May 3, 2010

Penat day

Today is my "penat day". Woke up at 7am, kids were very2 very affected coz "The Mama" woke up late, thus they also were woken up very2 late.
When they just hit the bathroom, Makcik Yati the transporter (a very kind kind lady) were already in front of the house honking away... oh no!
Told Ju to tell her, Mama will send the boys. So, up up and away, mama washed her face and of course brushed her teeth as well, changed into something "presentable" other than the comfy caftan she was wearing.
Dashed into the car. Sent Aish first, lo and behold! the big gate was locked, the side gate was also locked. Insisted Aish to climbed up the side gate, while doing that, 4-5 more kids came, sent by their mama or papa... hehe, so, I was not the only one who woke up super late this lovely Monday mornin'! To my surprise, the big gate was not locked!
HAHA, so Aish didn't have to climb up the side gate... apalah mama ni!

Then, went grocery shopping at the nearby "bai" store.
While taking a me-time reading newspaper,
Little suddenly sobbing upstairs,
"Nak Mama! nak mama naik atas!"
Up up and away The Mama dashed into the bedroom,
"Kenapa sayang?"
"Ya mimpi mama tak nak peluk Ya!"
Huhuhu sedihnya!

In the midst of blog-surfing, the Mr Hubby called,
"My car broke down, can I please use your car?"
"Well, okay!"
So, up up and away again The Mama to the rescue!
Send car to Mr Hubby, who was waiting at a workshop in DU.

At 2pm, have to invigilate EPT (English Placement Test)paper.
and now,

I'm writing this away,
today is my "Super Penat Day"
But I'm Happy anyway,
Coz I can do the "up up and away"
Like what Superman likes to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment